Mobile App Developer (Remote)
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code with proper comments.
- Cooperating with other developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Flexible to work in US hours.
- Not afraid to challenge established standards and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Proficiency in writing automated tests and do test-driven development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and WebSockets.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with push notifications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Expertise in React Native or Dart/ Flutter.
- Familiarity with AWS lambda, Postgres RDS.
- Knowledge of financial markets is a plus.
- 3+ years of engineering experience.
- Min bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
What is the work location?
HyperLinq is a USA company. We do not have any offices in India. This is a remote position. You will be working with our teams spread across the world in different timezones from the comfort of your home or any location you choose.
What are the working hours?
We expect a standard 40-hour-week schedule. Some roles may require working in 8-hour shifts on a rotation basis. Some roles may require working on Saturdays and Sundays but will get compensatory off on Mondays and Tuesdays.