Customer Happiness Agents (Remote)
At HyperLinq, customer happiness is everything we strive for. HyperLinq is known for its customer focus and fanatical customer support. We have proudly maintained a mean customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5. So you are expected to have customer empathy and be ready to help.
You are expected to be the first line of support for our global customers. We exclusively use live chat for customer support and hence you are expected to have excellent communication skills.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- General education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Knowledge of financial markets will be a plus.
What is the work location?
HyperLinq is a USA company. We do not have any offices in India. This is a remote position. You will be working with our teams spread across the world in different timezones from the comfort of your home or any location you choose.
What are the working hours?
We expect a standard 40-hour-week schedule. Some roles may require working in 8-hour shifts on a rotation basis. Some roles may require working on Saturdays and Sundays but will get compensatory off on Mondays and Tuesdays.